686 Coal Sunrise Jacket - Mens 19/20
686 Coal Sunrise Jacket - Men's:
A 2L shell influenced by Pacific Northwest aesthetic and ingrained with an everyday approach to adventure.
- 2.5-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped Bemis® Seams
- Shell Design
- Mesh Lined Chest Vent Pocket
- SMARTY® Compatible Zipper System
- Merino Wool Blend Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt w/ Lycra Stretch Panel
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Adjustable Cuff Strap
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Adjustable Hood
- Vader™ Vents
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Internal 686 Jacquard Mesh Goggle/Storage Pocket
- Inner Media Audio Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water-Resistant Chest Zippers
- Concealed Zipper Back Pocket
- Removable Cross Strap Sysytem (CSS®) Pack Straps
- NEW Hood Link System
- Helmet Compatible
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.