686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Jacket - Mens 19/20
686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Jacket - Men's:
From the powder to park, sub-zero to springtime, Thermagraph® Body Mapping Insulation creates the ultimate do-it-all jacket. Add an asymmetrical zipper and you have the Hydra, the best selling 686 GLCR jacket, ever.
- infiDRY® 20K Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped Seams
- Thermagraph® Body Mapping Insualtion System with 120g infiLOFT™ Insulation
- Mesh Lined Underarm Vents
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt w/ Lycra Stretch Panel
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Adjustable Welded Cuffs
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Adjustable Hood
- Vader™ Vents
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Internal 686 Jacquard Mesh Goggle/Storage Pocket
- Inner Media Audio Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water-Resistant Center Front and Chest Pocket Zippers
- Waffle Knit Fleece Inner Mouth Flap
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Internal Lip Balm Pocket
- NEW Hood Link System
- Helmet Compatible
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.