686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Jacket - Mens 20/21
686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Jacket - Mens 20/21:
From the powder to park, sub-zero to springtime, Thermagraph®Body Mapping Insulation creates the ultimate do-it-all jacket. Add an asymmetrical zipper and you have the Hydra, the best selling 686 GLCR jacket, ever.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped Bemis® Seams
- Thermagraph™ Body Mapping Insulation System Using 120g infiLOFT Clo® Eco Vivo 93% Recycled Insulation
- Vader™ Vents
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents
- Adjustable Helmet Compatible Hood
- Hood Link System
- Waffle Knit Fleece Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
- Inner Smart Phone Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Internal 686 Jacquard Mesh Goggle/Storage Pocket
- Adjustable Welded Cuffs
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water-Resistant Center Front and Chest Pocket Zippers
- Lifetime Warranty
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.