686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Jacket Mens
From the powder to park, sub-zero to springtime, Thermagraph® Body Mapping Insulation creates the ultimate do-it-all jacket. Add an asymmetrical zipper and you have the Hydra, the best selling 686 GLCR jacket ever.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped Bemis® Seams
- Thermagraph™ Body Mapping Insulation System Using 120g infiLOFT Clo® Eco Vivo 93% Recycled Insulation
- Vader™ Vents
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents
- Adjustable Helmet Compatible Hood
- Hood Link System
- Honeycomb Knit Fleece Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
- Inner Smart Phone Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Internal 686 Jacquard Mesh Goggle/Storage Pocket
- Adjustable Welded Cuffs
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
- Water-Resistant Center Front and Chest Pocket Zippers
- Lifetime Warranty
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.