Arc'teryx Sabre AR Pants Mens
Arc'teryx Sabre AR Pants - Mens 20/21:
Designed for big mountain freeride touring, the Sabre AR Pant is waterproof, breathable and hardwearing. Freeriders require features that handle the rigors of on area descents and off piste exploration, like double side zips that open wide for rapid ventilation. Storm protection and warmth come from the N80p-X GORE-TEX 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction. The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel like feel. Durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with compatible jackets to creat a unified clothing system that moves with the body and helps seal out snow.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Strong yet supple, waterproof/breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX with flannel backer gives light insulation
Design & Fit
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
- WaterTight™ thigh zippers for easy venting
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.