Burton Dunmore Jacket - Mens 19/20
Burton Dunmore Jacket - Men's:
The hardest working jacket on the hill. This authentic insulated workwear jacket is backed by heavy-duty weather defense.
At first glance, the Men's Burton Dunmore Jacket looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket. Dig deeper and you'll discover some serious shred cred like high-performance waterproof/breathability on a variety of unique fabrics, plus lightweight THERMOLITE® insulation and our Living Lining® for automatic climate control. A stealth way to shed extra layers, this single piece consolidates flannel, insulator, and hoodie into one. It also contains all the best features, including sound and goggles pockets, a removable waist gaiter and hood, and venting to battle everything from sub-zero temps to springtime slop.
- Living Lining®
- Living Lining™ mapped with Embossed Taffeta
- 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (40G Throughout)
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 10,000g
- Critically Taped Seams
- Regular Fit
- Removable Bonded Fleece Contour™ Hood
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Easy-Access Media / Goggle Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep your Device Warm
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Interior Mesh Dump Pockets
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Snap Closure Gusseted Cuff
- Knit Rib Collar
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
- YKK® Zippers
- Lifetime Warranty
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.