Elevenate Backside Jacket - Mens 19/20
Elevenate Backside Jacket - Men's:
The Backside Jacket is a new style for this season. This free-skiing jacket is an all-seam sealed, 3-layer shell jacket made from 3L EPS. The fabric has an sustainability backstory, as it is 60% recycled material.
The jacket has a free-skiing cut, allowing plenty of movement, and is perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust their warmth using a layering system. With its superb fit and well-thought-through details it is a favourite for mechanized off-piste skiing.
- All-seam sealed, 3-layer in EPS durable polyamide fabric, 60% recycled.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Two hand pockets with a goggle cloth.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Snap at lower centre front for additional ventilation.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Big Elevenate logo embroidery on lower back.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design,
- Main fabric: 3L EPS; 100% polyamide, (60% recycled) PFC-Free DWR •
- Water column: 20,000 mm •
- Breathability: 15,000 gr/m2/24h
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.