Flylow Albert Jacket - Mens 19/20
Flylow Albert Jacket - Men's:
A lightweight, stretchy shell that’s miraculously warm, thanks to Primaloft insulation.
We were on a skintrack in the backcountry, sweating in a thin midlayer. At the summit, the chill of non-motion set in and our body temperature began to plummet. We thought, ‘What if there was one jacket that was thin and breathable enough to climb and move around in but also insulated enough to keep you warm you when you slowed down?’ That was the impetus for the Albert Jacket, a Primaloft-stuffed waterproof shell that’s breathable and compressible but also lightly insulated.
- - 2-layer Intuitive™ 4-way stretch fabric
- - 92% Polyester 8% Spandex
- - 20k/30k waterproof breathable membrane
- - 60 grams of Primaloft Black Eco insulation
- - High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- - Fully seam taped
- - 4 exterior pockets, 1 inner, 1 mesh dump pocket
- - Baffled interior
- - Eco insulation made from post-consumer recycled plastics
- - Helmet-compatible hood
- - Removable powder skirt
- - No Bulk Cuffs
- - YKK waterproof zippers
- - Average weight: 910 grams
r most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.