Flylow Albert Jacket Mens
Flylow Albert Jacket - Men's:
A lightweight, stretchy shell that’s miraculously warm, thanks to Primaloft insulation.
We were on a skintrack in the backcountry, sweating in a thin midlayer. At the summit, the chill of non-motion set in and our body temperature began to plummet. We thought, ‘What if there was one jacket that was thin and breathable enough to climb and move around in but also insulated enough to keep you warm you when you slowed down?’ That was the impetus for the Albert Jacket, a Primaloft-stuffed waterproof shell that’s breathable and compressible but also lightly insulated.
- - 2-layer Intuitive™ 4-way stretch fabric
- - 92% Polyester 8% Spandex
- - 20k/30k waterproof breathable membrane
- - 60 grams of Primaloft Black Eco insulation
- - High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- - Fully seam taped
- - 4 exterior pockets, 1 inner, 1 mesh dump pocket
- - Baffled interior
- - Eco insulation made from post-consumer recycled plastics
- - Helmet-compatible hood
- - Removable powder skirt
- - No Bulk Cuffs
- - YKK waterproof zippers
- - Average weight: 910 grams
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.