Flylow Albert Jacket Mens
Flylow Albert Jacket - Mens 20/21
A lightweight, stretchy shell that’s miraculously warm, thanks to PrimaLoft Eco insulation.
We were on a skintrack in the backcountry, sweating in a thin midlayer. At the summit, the chill sets in and our body temperature began to plummet. We thought, ‘What if there was one jacket that was thin and breathable enough to climb and move around in but also insulated enough to keep you warm you when you slowed down?’ That was the impetus for the Albert Jacket, a PrimaLoft®-stuffed waterproof shell that’s breathable and compressible but also lightly insulated. Better yet, the insulating fabric is made from post-consumer recycled materials.
- 2-layer Intuitive™ 4-way stretch fabric
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- 20k/30k waterproof breathable membrane
- 60 grams of PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- OmniBloq DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 4 exterior pockets, 1 mesh dump pocket, 1 interior pocket w/ media port
- Forearm pass pocket
- Baffled interior
- Eco insulation made from post-consumer recycled plastics