Giro Eave White Velvet Goggles Womens
Giro Eave White Velvet Goggles - Women's
Our most eye-catching modern design to date, the Eave™goggles feature Infinity lens design for a flashy new frameless look with infinite style. These high-end goggles are styled with a magnetic Quick-change lens system, EVAK vent technology, plus two toric VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS. The Eave is customizable with the new Adapt Strap to fine-tune your style.
- Infinty Lens Design - The Infinity lens offers a flashy new frameless look with infinite style. The lens flows over the goggles edges, eliminating the traditional frame – resulting in a vast field of view and a thoroughly modern look.
- Quick Change Lens System - This elegant new lens interchange system uses self-locating magnets to assist in lightning-fast lens replacement and keep the lens securely locked in place.
- Adapt Strap - The new Adapt Strap interchange goggle strap is your ticket to goggle customization. This accessory strap features a clean, seamless in-frame attachment point to quickly update the look of your goggles. The Adapt Strap is available in multiple colorways to match or set off your goggles for the ultimate self-expression.
- Evak Vent Technology - Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- Vivid Lens technology with Optics by ZEISS - VIVID is a patented lens technology—developed by Giro in partnership with Zeiss Optics—that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. VIVID essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- Toric Vivid Lenses - Toric in shape, this injection-molded lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. Manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro toric lenses is performed by ZEISS Optics and are held to the highest standard.
- Seamless Compatability - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.