Helly Hansen Kvitegga Shell Jacket - Womens - 19/20
Helly Hansen Kvitegga Shell Jacket - Women's:
The W Kvittegga shell jacket is ready for your next adventure on the mountain be it cold and fresh powder to spring touring. This freeride ski jacket is built around a rip stop HELLY TECH® Professional 3L fabric with an unparalleled breathability to keep you dry, warm and comfortable on the inside with ventilation zippers under the arms. When temperatures are rising end of season you just zip off the powder skirt for more circulation and more versatile shell jacket. Details such as Hi vis details and brim will make sure your friends finds you in deep powder, large adjustable cuffs allows for easy use with gloves and pockets and pattern is designed to work flawless with your backpack. We are using freeride specific features throughout including higher collar, goggle shammy, and Recco® advanced rescue system.
- Helly Tech® Professional
- 3 ply fabric construction
- Life Pocket™ with Primaloft® Black Eco Insulation
- Fully seam sealed
- Hi vis brim and details for safety
- Fusion modular system jacket to pant
- Zip off powder skirt
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Mechanical venting zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Fixed helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand pockets and chest pocket with goggle shammy
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Vislon® 2-way center front water resistant zipper
- YKK® Aquaguard® water resistant pocket
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.