Helly Hansen Signal Jacket - Mens 19/20
Helly Hansen Signal Jacket - Men's:
Made for groomers in the resort but ready for powder if you are. A insulated ski jacket with a weatherproof 4-way stretch HELLY TECH® Professional fabric, multiple pockets for storage and used by the professional skiers of the Finnish alpine ski team.
Sharp lines and a masculine enhanced design personifies this fully insulated performance ski jacket. You will feel and look fast and strong in this piece, it has a stretch HELLY TECH® PROFESSIONAL waterproof and highly breathable fabric and Primaloft® insulation so you don´t have to worry about what temperature it is outside. Our highly innovative H²Flow™ system turbocharging mechanical venting keeps you dry, warm or cool depending on the inside and a brim with hi vis fabric to unfold when the slopes are crowded to keep you visible for fellow skiers. Premium ski features including stretch powder skirt, stretch lining and wrist gaiters are added for your comfort.
- 2-ply fabric construction
- 4-way full stretch fabric
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Life pocket™
- Foldaway hi vis brim
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Fully insulated
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated arms and elbows for optimized fit
- Snap away powder skirt
- Detachable helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets and two chest pockets
- Wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Vislon® water resistant zippers
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.