Mammut Stoney Hardshell Jacket - Mens - 18/19
Mammut Stoney HS Jacket - Men's:
Whether freeriding or ski touring, the Stoney HS Jacket Men is water- and windproof thanks to Mammut® Dry technology. It also provides comfort and elasticity, so that you can carve your way through the snow unhindered. The hood is helmet-compatible and can be removed if needed. On the go, you can easily open the jacket even when wearing gloves thanks to the U-shaped zipper puller. You even always have your things to hand thanks to a pocket for your ski pass and a roomy internal pocket with space for your goggles. Stay on top of things in the snow in your new favorite Mammut jacket.
- The familiar flexible Mammut® DRYTechnology material provides a good level of comfort and elasticity
- Water column: 15,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Helmet-compatible hood with snow-specific construction and 3-point adjustment
- Detachable hood
- Splashproof YKK front zipper
- U-shaped puller on front zipper makes it easier to open when wearing gloves
- Underarm ventilation with splashproof 2-way zipper under flap
- 2 side pockets with splashproof YKK zippers
- 2 chest pockets with splashproof zippers
- Ski pass pocket on wrist with splashproof, concealed YKK zipper
- Spacious internal goggle pocket with microfiber cleaning cloth
- Internal zipper pocket with multimedia cable outlet
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Comfortable Lycra® hand gaiters
- Detachable, elastic snow skirt
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
- Side pocket with key clip
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.