Mammut Stoney Hardshell Pant - Mens
Mammut Stoney Hardshell Pant - Men's:
On your skis, get set, go: The Stoney HS Pants Men use the familiar flexible MAMMUT® DryTechnology material, which makes them particularly comfortable and elastic ski pants. The integrated waist adjustment system allows you to tailor the pants to your needs. You can adjust the leg width using a snap button, making the pants crampon-compatible. Practical for diverse tours.
- The familiar flexible MAMMUT® DRYTechnology material provides a good level of comfort and elasticity
- Water column: 15,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Integrated waist adjustment system
- Loops on inside of waistband for suspenders
- Belt loops
- Loops with snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- 2 zipper pockets with warm, cozy fleece lining
- 2 map pockets with water-repellent zippers on legs
- Ventilation on inner leg with water-repellent zipper
- Edge protection made from strong Cordura material
- Hem and leg width can be adjusted using snap buttons
- Integrated snow gaiters with anti-slip grip
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.