Obermeyer Force Pant - Mens
Obermeyer Force Pant - Men's:
It’s a really good day when you are outside enjoying yourself and your equipment holds up. Obermeyer ski pants are technical and being close to you requires that they perform to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable. The Force Pant is lightly insulated to provide optimum warmth without the bulk. Engineered with reinforced inseams and pant hems, double-layer seat and knees and abrasion-resistant scuffguards.
- FABRIC HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch
- INSULATION 40gm
- HydroBlock® Pro - Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock® Pro resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper(s)
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation
- Mesh gussets
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- Full-Motion™ articulation
- Adjustable waist
- Contoured, high back waistband
- Hem gussets
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Zipper handwarmer pocket(s)
- Zipper thigh pocket(s)
- Reinforced knees
- Reinforced seat
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.