Obermeyer June Jacket - Junior Girls 20/21
Obermeyer June Jacket - Junior Girls 20/21: An outdoor-inspired jacket with flap pockets, wide hem, and removable hood. The June jacket has an everyday look and yet incorporates performance technology to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable. Weatherproof construction consists of critical seam sealing, HydroBlock Sport 10,000mm lamination, and 80 gm hydrophobic polyester insulation. An interior electronics pocket keeps you connected to family and friends. Remove the hood and the June converts to an everyday wearer. Custom cuffs are adjustable, gusseted, fleece-lined and with thumbhole inner cuffs. Faux suede trim.
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- YKK® zipper(s)
- Magic Chain hood attachment
- Removable hood
- Zipper handwarmer pockets
- Zipper sleeve pocket(s)
- Full-Motion™ articulation
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powderskirt
- Water-resistant powderskirt with gripper elastic hem
- Chest pocket(s)
- Flap pocket(s)
- Fuzzy-fleece lined collar
- Fleece chin warmer
- Interior windguard
- Interior electronics pocket(s)
- Interior goggle pocket
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- Adjustable cuffs
- Snap cuffs
- Gusseted cuffs
- Fleece inner cuffs
- Thumbhole inner cuffs
- Accessory ring
- Faux suede trim
- HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Twill Weave
- 80gm Body & Hood; 60gm Sleeve
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.