Obermeyer Process Pant Mens
Obermeyer Process Pant - Men's:
When riding down the mountain with gravity’s benefit, the most dynamic part of the body is our legs. We consider pants an integral aspect of contributing to your experience. The Process Pant incorporates Obermeyer’s Full-Motion™ fit: engineered construction using stretch 20,000mm fabric, stretch lining and Full-Motion™ articulation. Fully seam sealed, AquaGuard® YKK® zippers and reinforced scuffguards and pant hems.
- FABRIC HydroBlock® Elite 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch with HydroBlock® Elite 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane 4-Way Stretch
- INSULATION PrimaLoft® Black ECO 40gm
- HydroBlock® Elite - Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock® Elite resists up to 20,000mm before water penetration while allowing 20,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper(s)
- RECCO® reflector
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation
- Mesh gussets
- Fully seam sealed
- Full-Motion™ Fusion fit
- Adjustable waist
- Fleece lined waistband
- Contoured, high back waistband
- Hem gussets
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Zipper handwarmer pocket(s)
- Stretch lining panels
- 3D mesh lining inserts
- Accessory ring
- Reinforced knees
- Reinforced seat
- Bonded construction
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.