Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket Womens
Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket - Women's:
Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible, zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the versatile 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and wet snow. A tricot-mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is warm yet lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® that continues to insulate even if wet; it reverses from a smooth to a quilted face fabric to match your mood. Finer details include a removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor; pit zips; a tall collar to protect your neck and face from wind and snow; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt. With an articulated, feminine silhouette. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,154 g (40.7 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester-tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- All with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.