Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket Womens
Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket - Women's:
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, a blend of 40-g and 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and ease of layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Supple, warm and featuring an articulated fit, our Insulated Snowbelle Jacket keeps the heat turned on with a waterproof/breathable and windproof shell, a compressible layer of always-warm Thermogreen® insulation and a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly. The shell is built with a soft-to-the-touch yet tough H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather and increased abrasion resistance. Lightweight 80-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled) insulation in the body and 40-g in the arms feels soft, wraps you in warmth and stays that way even if wet. A 100% polyester lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers so you can move freely. Other details include a two-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (with a laminated visor); articulated sleeves with pit zips for venting; fleece panels at the neck and chin; and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants). Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. There’s also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves. With an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeves, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 882 g (31.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: 80-g (sleeves: 40-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.