Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants Regular - Mens 20/21
Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants Regular - Mens 20/21:
Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric, the Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Powder Bowl Pants are durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-snap closure and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 734 g (25.9 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (lower legs) 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.