Patagonia Snowdrifter Jacket Mens
The lightweight men's Patagonia Snowdrifter jacket combines stretch fabric with reliable storm protection to keep you dry and comfortable in your powder pursuits.
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric is made of 3-layer, 70% recycled stretch ripstop polyester that allows full range of motion and blocks wind and moisture.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish prevents saturation and increases resistance to abrasion.
- Moisture-managing, soft polyester knit lining adds comfort and provides smooth glide when layering.
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a soft, laminated visor to preserve visibility, along with a Cohaesive® cordlock system that eliminates loose ends.
- Pit zips allow cooling airflow for steamy days.
- Fully adjustable, low-profile powder skirt includes a webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia snow pants.
- Adjustable, low-profile cuffs seal out cold air and snow on blower days.
- 2 handwarmer pockets; chest pocket with media pocket and cable routing; pass pocket on the left forearm; internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves.
- bluesign® approved product means the company took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer.
Fabric - 75-denier recycled polyester
Windproof - Yes
Waterproof - Yes
Type Of Waterproofing - 3-layer H2No waterproof/breathable laminate
Hood - Yes
Powder Skirt - Yes
Ventilation - Pit Zips
Recco Detector - Yes
Back Length - Hip-length
Gender - Men's
Weight - 2 lbs. 6.8 oz.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Ski & snowboard rentals and rental delivery throughout Colorado, Utah, New Mexico and Washington.
SKI AND SNOWBOARD TUNING & REPAIRS
Get your skis and board tuned at any Christy Sports store. We'll treat them like our own.