Rossignol Alltrack 70 W Ski Boots Womens
Rossignol Alltrack 70 W Ski Boots - Womens 20/21: Explore the whole mountain. Inbounds powder stash or beyond the gates, the Alltrack 70 is designed to ski it all. A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking, and the Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission to handle all conditions. The 102mm last and custom liner offer all-day comfort for exploring the whole mountain.
- Regular Fit
- Women's-specific regular fit features a 102mm last for recreational skiing and all-day comfort
- Lightweight, Full Power
- Generative Design Grid minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer
- Better Skiability, Better Fit
- Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control
- Optimized Hike Mode
- The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode
- Women's-Specific Fit
- The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
- Custom Comfort and Precision
- Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision and performance
- GRIPWALK® Compatible (sold separately)
- GRIPWALK® soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.