Rossignol Jibsaw Wide Snowboard Mens
Rossignol Jibsaw Wide Snowboard - Mens 20/21:
Still one of the most versatile true-twin freestyle snowboards in the game, the JIBSAW delivers award-winning power and playfulness for attacking the park or riding all-mountain. Combining our flatware tip-and-tail profiles with Serrated Edge technology and our most progressive AmpTek profile, the JIBSAW blends high-speed stability and edge grip with playful, buttery float for a progressive, hard-charging blend of freestyle/all-mountain versatility.
AMPTEK ELITE ROCKER
Our three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring stiff extremities and a softer waist, AMPTEK ELITE is composed of 60-100% camber with an applicable percentage of rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop, and stability.
- FLEX 6
- Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
- SERRATED EDGES 7S
- Our exclusive 7S SERRATED EDGE technology offers seven, smaller points of edge contact (three between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), expanding grip to once unreachable areas of the board for maximum stability and edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel.
- Offered as walls or built in cores, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
- ARAMID (A.K.A. KEVLAR®)
- Commonly used in ballistical rated body armor fabric, Aramid dampens vibrations and softens rough landings
- Stronger and lighter than fiberglass and with more elasticity than carbon, basalt fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations.
- GLASS FIBER
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- TWIN FREESTYLE
- TWIN FREESTYLE • Symmetrical flex • Stiffer under feet for pop and balance • Softer waist for easy manipulation and control
- WOOD CBF2
- A single type of wood that's combined with Basalt and Kevlar fibers along the edges for incredible stability at high speed and enhanced edge grip.
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.