Rossignol XV Sashimi LG Snowboard - Mens 20/21
Rossignol XV Sashimi LG Snowboard - Mens 20/21:
The XV SASHIMI LG is constructed and designed to schmear the lines between playful, progressive, and full-send modes. Developed in partnership with 3X FWT winner Xavier De Le Rue to fit between the XV and XV Sushi series. Softer than the XV for ease of use, narrower and longer than the XV Sushi for maneuverability and float, Xavier's latest signature is solid underfoot, balanced, versatile, grippy, stable and reliable to let you push your performance with ease.
- AMPTEK ELITE ROCKER
- Our three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring stiff extremities and a softer waist, AMPTEK ELITE is composed of 60-100% camber with an applicable percentage of rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop, and stability.
- FLEX 7
- Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
- LITE FRAME TECHNOLOGY
- Our industry-first, visible breakthrough innovation, L.I.T.E. FRAME core technology integrates a urethane strip around the entire perimeter of the board, delivering full-length shock absorption for enhanced maneuverability, playfulness and ultra-smooth ride control.
- Combining high tensile strength and very good low-temperature flexibility, TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) absorbs vibrations and allows greater response under pressure.
- LITE GRIP
- Designed for our new throwback fish-shape, L.I.T.E. Grip core technology introduces an entirely new era of edge control. Integrated urethane strips bend toward and away from the edge of the board, creating extra pressure on toe and heel sides for increased edge grip when you need it, never when you don't.
- REVERSE DIRECTIONAL
- Our REVERSE DIRECTIONAL flex is stiff under the front foot for increased power and control then progressively softens through the waist and rear foot for confident stability and nimble maneuverability.
- Offered as walls or built in cores, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
- GLASS FIBER
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- TURN TECHNOLOGY: A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail, providing real time sidecut adjustment to the ride, ie. longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. RadCut is off ered in multiple versions, each tailored for individual riding styles. More aggressive sidecut blends deliver quicker, livelier turns while smoother sidecuts offer a more fluid, relaxed ride.
- WOOD (3510 + 4515 + 5620 + 6420)
- Our standard WOOD core features a single type of wood vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.