Rossignol XV Sushi LF Snowboard Mens
Rossignol XV Sushi LF Snowboard - Mens 20/21:
A tribute to the intersection of snow and surf with a nod to retro Japow slashing style circa 1990, the men's XV Sushi LF features a throwback directional fish shape and new graphics. Built to three-time Freeride World Tour champion Xavier De Le Rue's spec, it delivers effortless powder-slashing fun and on-demand edge control for a smooth, versatile ride in all conditions.
- Explosive Pop and Stability
- AmpTek Elite features 60-100% camber with an applicable percentage of rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop and stability
- Ultra-Smooth Ride
- L.I.T.E. Frame core technology integrates a urethane strip around the entire perimeter of the board for full-length dampening and an ultra-smooth ride
- Smooth Turn Transitions
- Radcut turn design blends traditional and reverse sidecuts profiles for responsive maneuverability at low speeds and enhanced stability at higher speeds
- Control and Maneuverability
- Reverse Directional flex delivers balanced power, control and maneuverability for all-mountain versatility
- 100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores originate from sustainably harvested forests
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.