Smartwool Merino 250 3/4 Baselayer Bottom - Mens
Smartwool Merino 250 3/4 Baselayer Bottom - Men's:
Our warmest base layer, the Merino 250 offers all the benefits of no-stink Merino like natural temperature regulation and moisture management. The boot top length delivers a perfect fit with performance boots.
- Slim Fit; Mid Rise
- Interlock knit
- Covered elastic waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing
- Size M - Inseam: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 195 g = 6.9 oz
- Merino 250: Our warmest base layer. Works as a single layer in cool weather or as a base layer in cold weather
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.