Smith Mirage MIPS Helmet - Womens 20/21
Smith Mirage MIPS Helmet - Womens 20/21:
Like layering up for a powder day, pulling on the Smith Mirage ski and snowboard helmet is a sure sign of a good day to come. Its lightweight design brings the latest safety innovations including MIPS™ and zonal Koroyd® for enhanced energy absorption in the event of a crash. Because you head to the mountain in all conditions, adjustable vents let you dial in the climate control. And because we live in a connected world, it has audio compatible ear pads. A plush fleece lining offers instant comfort, and you can fine-tune the fit with the adjustable dial.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable.
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- 14 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Plush, fuzzy lining adds warmth and comfort
- Outdoor Tech™ audio system compatible
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.