Spyder Ambush Jacket - Toddler Boys 18/19
Spyder Ambush Jacket - Toddler Boys':
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10K/10K HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (140g)
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil center front and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment
- Reflective details
- HydroWEB™ - Spyder’s proprietary HydroWEB™ is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. Snow and rain are blocked from penetrating the outer shell of the fabric, while a moisture transfer system moves perspiration away from you.
- 3M Thinsulate™ - Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.