Spyder Challenger Jacket - Toddler Boys 20/21
Spyder Challenger Jacket - Toddler Boys 20/21:
This best-selling classic for the youngest skier includes all the bells and whistles his older brother’s jacket might have: reflective detailing, data card and goggle pocket, removable hood with inner hood gaiter, taped seams, and a powder skirt with snaps and elastic grip. He can even wear it for another year, thanks to the “room to grow” sleeves that can be extended up to 1-1/2 inches. Insulated with 133g primaloft® black eco insulation and lined with 10k/10k stretch recycled repreve ™ laminate and dwr, the challenger jacket lets the little guys forget the cold and take on any contender.
- Primaloft® black eco insulation (133g)
- Stretch recycled repreve™ polyester plain weave with 10k/10k laminate and dwr
- Room to grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critical seams taped
- Reverse coil chest pocket zipper
- New spyderweb screenprint on side and back body
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.