The North Face Freedom Pants - Mens
The North Face Freedom Pants - Men's:
Classic, all-mountain ski pants made with breathable DryVent™ 2L fabric for extra comfort, increased warmth, and optimal freedom of movement.
- Standard fit
- DryVent™ 2L construction
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets
- Secure-Velcro® cargo pocket
- Inner-thigh vents
- Side-entry zip
- Reinforced kickpatches
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Avg Weight: 720 G (25.4 Oz)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Solid Body: 160D X 140D 133 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Nylon
- Print Body: 172 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester Woven Twill
- Kickpatches: 420D X 500D 230 G/M² 100% Nylon
- Body Lining: 105 G/M² 100% Polyester Tricot
- Inner-Leg And Knee Lining: 40D 50 G/M² 100% Polyester Mesh
- Lower-Leg And Gaiter Lining: 70D X 70D 70 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.