686 GLCR Quantum Thermagraph Pants Mens
686 GLCR Quantum Thermagraph Pants - Mens 20/21:
Thermagraph® insulation and 20k infiDRY fabric combine in a versatile, all-weather pant that goes easily from in bounds to beyond the ropes. Tested and approved by 3x Freeride World Tour Champion, Sammy Luebke and the 686 team.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped Bemis® Seams
- Thermagraph™ Body Mapping Insulation System Using infiLOFT® 120g Clo® Eco Vivo 93% Recycled Insulation
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Internal Waist Adjustment
- Waffle Knit Fleece Inner Waistband
- Boot Gusset with Snap Closure
- BOA® Compatible Boot System In Gaiter
- Boot Gaiter with Lycra Stretch Panel and Boot Lace Hook
- 500D Reinforced Inner Kick Panel
- Lift Ticket Eyelet on Belt Loop
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water-Resistant Front Hand Pocket Zippers
- Lifetime Warranty
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.