686 Quantum Thermagraph Pant - Mens
686 Quantum Thermagraph Pant - Men's:
Thermagraph® insulation and 20k infiDRY fabric combine in a versatile, all-weather pant that goes easily from in bounds to beyond the ropes. Tested and approved by 3x Freeride World Tour Champion, Sammy Luebke and the 686 team.
- infiDRY® 20K Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped Seams
- Thermagraph® Body Mapping Insualtion System with 120g infiLOFT™ Insulation
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
- Internal Waist Adjustment
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water-Resistant Front Hand Pockets
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Boot Gusset with Snap Closure
- BOA® Compatible Boot System In Gaiter
- Boot Gaiter with Lycra Stretch Panel and Boot Lace Hook
- 500D Reinforced Inner Kick Panel
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.