Elevenate Creblet Jacket - Mens 19/20
Elevenate Creblet Jacket - Men's:
The Creblet Jacket is a 2-layer Gore-Tex ski jacket with light insulation that has been inspired by the Bec de Rosses Jacket. This, plus all the excellent detailing, make the Creblet Jacket a favourite for skiing in cold conditions, both on and off-piste. Creblet is an easily accessible off-piste ski run in Verbier that you can get to without hiking.
- All-seam sealed, 2-layer Gore-Tex with durable polyamide face.
- 80 g Vivo Eco CLO, 90% recycled polyester, with increased breathability.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Large storage pockets, strategically placed, with a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Top stitching at critical seams to increase durability.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way water resistant zippers.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.
- Main fabric: 2L Gore-tex polyamide face, Bluesign-certified fabric, PFC-Free DWR
- Insulation: 80 g Vivo Eco CLO, 90% recycled polyester
r most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.