Obermeyer Evanna Down Jacket Womens
Obermeyer Evanna Down Jacket - Women's:
Our new 4-way stretch twill weave combines the technical qualities of a flattering fit with 20,000mm waterproof-breathable lamination. Specific features complement its performance helping you to look your best while being warm, dry, and comfortable. If your preference is either freshly groomed trails or fresh powder runs, the Evanna handles dynamic environments effortlessly.
- Black: HydroBlock® Elite 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane Twill Weave 4-Way Stretch with Removable Golden Jackal Faux Fur
- White, Haute Coral, Wine-Not: HydroBlock® Elite Plus 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane Twill Weave 4-Way Stretch with Removable Dipped Raccoon Faux Fur
- INSULATION 700 Fill Power Goose Down
- HydroBlock® Elite - Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock® Elite resists up to 20,000mm before water penetration while allowing 20,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
- Swarovski® crystal embellishment
- Seamless bonded quilting
- Quilted lining
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- Full-Motion™ articulation
- YKK® Aurolite® zipper(s)
- 2-way, front zipper
- Helmet compatible hood
- 2-way adjustable hood
- Removable hood
- Removable faux fur
- Faux fur inner collar
- Zipper handwarmer pocket(s)
- Zipper pass pocket(s)
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation
- Shaped cuffs
- Zipper cuffs
- Thumbhole inner cuffs
- Interior windguard
- Fleece chin warmer
- Interior electronics pocket(s)
- Cord routing guide
- Interior stash pocket(s)
- Removable powder skirt
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powderskirt
- Powder skirt with stretch panel
- Stretch lining panels
- Adjustable hem
- Key keeper
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.