Obermeyer Parker Pant Boys
Obermeyer Parker Pant - Boys':
The 2-Way stretch in a strong weave fabric makes the Parker a slightly loose pant with unrestricted mobility. The stretch fabric is treated with HydroBlock® Pro 15,000mm waterproof/breathable lamination and lightly insulated with our premium hydrophobic 60 gram insulation. Technical features: Critical seams sealed with CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation. EWS™ - Extended Wear System increases pant hems and powder cuffs. Functional features include Full-Motion™ articulated knees, adjustable waist, belt loops, reinforced inseams, and water-resistant powder cuffs.
FABRIC & INSULATION
- FABRIC: Black, Trident, Grey Bit Camo, Red Rock: HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Stretch; Palm Shadow: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Strongweave; Carbon Black: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Crossdye
- INSULATION: 60gm
- HydroBlock® Pro
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock® Pro resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- Control Zone Ventilation™ with Mesh Gussets
- Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
- Full-Motion™ Critical Seam Sealing
- Obermeyer has tested and determined construction seams which are critical to the overall weatherproof performance of an outerwear garment. Through pattern mapping we are able to offer the optimum level of protection, minimizing the garment's interior exposure to the elements.
- EWS™ - Extended Wear System
- An Obermeyer original, Teen garments are designed with our innovative patented EWS™ system – featuring a simple and unique way of increasing the life of a garment and thereby its usefulness. The pant waistline has an integrated elastic feature allowing for individual adjustment. The length of the pant is part of this system as well. By simply snipping the colored threads, you can lengthen the pant hems and inner powder cuffs up to two inches.
- Water-resistant powder cuffs
- Inner water-resistant powder cuffs assures a weather-proof barrier.
- Full-Motion™ Articulation
- Garments at Obermeyer are patterned for motion. Extra length in pants and pre-curved knees are crafted to mimic the shape of a body in motion.
- Adjustable waist - elastic with hook and loop tabs
- YKK® zipper cargo pocket
- Contoured, fleece-lined waistband
- Abrasion resistant scuffguards and reinforced pant hems
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Reinforced inseams
- Anatomical shaping and inseam gusset for fit, comfort, and unrestricted mobility
- YKK® zipper fly with windguard and reinforced snap closure
- Reinforced belt loops
- YKK® zipper hem gussets
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.