Obermeyer Rayla Jacket - Girls - 19/20
Obermeyer Rayla Jacket - Girls':
Classic alpine refinement that can keep up on the fastest race course or on that steep pitch you have been eyeing all season. Beautiful fabrics and detailing set the Rayla apart featuring our HydroBlock® Sport/Pro 10,000mm or 15,000mm waterproof-breathable coating and 160 gms of insulation. Additional features include underarm ventilation, a Snap-Away™ powder skirt, and interior goggle and electronics pockets. The Rayla is premium sophistication that will take you anywhere.
Fabric & Insulation
- FABRIC Dusty Rose, Sea Level, Black, Lux Lilac: HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch; Knight Black: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Melange Plain Weave.
- INSULATION 160gm Body, 80gm Sleeve & Hood, Down Alternative 80gm Quilted Body Panels
Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock® Pro resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- Full-Motion™ articulation
- YKK® zipper(s)
- YKK® Metaluxe® zipper(s)
- Removable hood
- YKK® Conceal® zipper(s)
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powderskirt
- Cord routing guide
- Engineered quilting
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- Faux suede trim
- Fuzzy-fleece lined collar
- Shaped cuffs
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.