Roxy Quinn Snow Jacket Womens
Quinn Snow Jacket for Women
Cozy up with the powerhouse warmth of the Quinn Snow Jacket of the Treeline Collection. Featuring a ROXY HydroSmart moisturizing collar that keeps your skin soft and supple and PrimaLoft’s® finest Gold Insulation Luxe, which looks, feels, and performs like down while offering superior performance in wet conditions. Versatile street-to-slope style comes in easy colorways with a removable fur-trimmed hood and mesh-lined underarm vents that help you cool down.
- 10K ROXY DryFlight® technology for better waterproofing [10,000mm / 5000g]
- Fabric: Polyester dobby mechanical stretch fabric [lower body]
- Polyester plain weave fabric [upper body]
- Collared design [Hood]
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold highest performing synthetic insulation for ultimate warmth-to-weight [fill weight: 350g] 100% eco
- Lining: Lightweight polyester taffeta lining
- Printed taffeta with brushed tricot
- Fit: Tailored fit
- Seam taping on critical zones on hood
- 1-way adjustable and removable hood
- Removable faux fur on hood
- Removable taffeta powder skirt
- Tuck away powder skirt system with snap fastener
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Hand-warmer pockets
- Internal media and goggle pockets
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Mesh lined underarm vents
- Internal stretch wrist gaiters with thumbhole
- Chin guard
- ROXY HydroSmart technology integrated in the collar
- ROXY HYDROSMART Technology: Fabric is enriched with an all-organic formula that protects, calms and cares for skin in harsh conditions
- Key clip
- 100% Polyester
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.