Smartwool Intraknit™ Merino 200 Bottom Baselayer Mens
Smartwool Intraknit™ Merino 200 Bottom Baselayer - Mens 20/21: Our cutting-edge Intraknit™ Merino 200 Bottoms are here to help you warm up to cold weather. 3D-knit articulation adds an enhanced fit and helps keep you as mobile as ever. Merino Sport Yarn helps provide quicker dry times, odor resistance, and durability, while targeted knit insulation and ventilation help keep you warm and dry. No matter if you're running, skiing, or cold-weather adventuring, these men's base layer pants are up for the challenge.
- Body Mapped Mesh Venting For Men
- Gender-specific mesh in key areas to increase breathability and comfort
- Slim Fit
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed knees provide added durability
- Size M Inseam: 28.75" (73 cm)
- Knit in India: 53% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Garment Weight: 266 g = 9.38 oz
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.