Smartwool Merino 150 3/4 Bottom Baselayer Mens
Smartwool Merino 150 3/4 Bottom Baselayer - Mens 20/21: The lightweight, responsibly sourced Merino fabric in our Men's Merino 150 Base Layer 3/4 Bottom is perfect for warm spring ski days and workouts. The 3/4 length allows for you to wear any shoe or ski boot you want, and a Merino-lined, wide elastic waistband helps provide maximum comfort. No matter where your day takes you, enjoy lightweight, breathable comfort with these Smartwool® base layer pants.
- Merino 150
- This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core Spun
- Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Garment Weight: 144 g = 5.08 oz
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 21.5" (55 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.