Smartwool Merino 150 Base Later Long Sleeve Mens
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With Smartwool's Core Spun technology, they've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly-sourced Merino next to skin.
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing while wearing a backpack
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Light Woodsmoke, Indigo Blue and Black Marble Wash colorways feature plant-based dye technique
- 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.