Smith Scout Jr. MIPS Helmet Kids
Smith Scout Jr. MIPS Helmet - Kids 20/21:
Bombshell durability. Check. MIPS® multi-directional impact protection. Check. The Smith Scout Jr. ski and snowboard helmet blends everyday hardshell durability with the latest impact absorbing tech so young skiers and riders can focus on progression in the park or anywhere on the hill. Because no two kids are the same, the fit adapts to different head shapes. Pull the ear pads come spring or add a beanie on the coldest storm days. No matter the weather, eight fixed vents keep the air flowing for fog-free goggles and climate-controlled comfort. Certified for snow and bike wear, the Scout Jr. is the only helmet a kid needs.
- Advanced ABS construction for increased impact protection and all-around durability
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040 CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
- Dual-certification all-season use
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system flexes to match your head shape for maximum comfort
- Removable bombshell ear pads for form-fitting comfort and audio-compatible
- Eight fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
- Weight (Size YM, MIPS®): 18 oz / 500 g
- Weight (Size YM, non-MIPS®): 16 oz / 450 g
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.