Spyder Leader Jacket - Boys 20/21
Spyder Leader Jacket - Boys 20/21:
A go-to classic for the alpine skier, the leader comes in a collection of new prints that pay homage to the best of spyder's signature classics, and with the same dependable features that continue to make this jacket a best-seller. A removable hood with gaiter, powder skirt with snaps and elastic grippers, along with adjustable, gusseted cuffs and a wrist-warming sleeve with thumb holes make certain the only thing old man winter will get off you is a face full of powder.
- Primaloft® black eco insulation (133g)
- Stretch recycled repreve™ polyester plain weave with 10k/10k laminate and dwr
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Ykk® arrow vislon® center front, hand and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Zippered data card pocket
- Internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Christy's expert technicians need less than a day for most tune and repair jobs. We'll have you at your best in no time. Get your skis and boards tuned at any Christy Sports shop.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.