Spyder Leader Jacket Toddler Boys
Spyder Leader Jacket - Toddler Boys 20/21:
Our best-selling classic, the leader jacket is geared for the budding alpine skier. With gusseted “room to grow” cuffs that extend up to 1-1/2 inches, removable hood with inner gaiter, waterproof with critically taped seams and 10k/10k stretch recycled repreve ® laminate and dwr, along with a warm layer of 133g primaloft® black eco insulation, your little hot shot will lead the pack in happy comfort no matter what the weather brings.
- Primaloft® black eco insulation (133g)
- Stretch recycled repreve™ polyester plain weave with 10k/10k laminate and dwr
- Room to grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Ykk® arrow vislon®center front zipper
- Reverse coil chest pocket zipper
- Zippered hand pocket
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.