Mammut Stoney HS Pant Womens
Mammut Stoney HS Pant - Women's:
The Stoney HS Pants are classic freeride pants. High-quality 2-layer DRYtechnology Pro material is used to make the Stoney HS Pants water- and windproof. The mesh lining provides warmth when you need it, while the side ventilation, which features a splashproof zipper, can be opened for fresh air. The pants also feature ski edge protection made from extremely robust schoeller®-keprotec® as well as adjustable leg width at the press of a button, which makes them ideal for freeriding tours - even including sections of ascent and use of crampons. With four pockets, the pants offer plenty of space for essential little items for the snow.
- High-quality, robust, windproof, waterproof Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material with 20,000 mm water column and 20,000 g/m2/24h water vapor permeability
- Warm mesh lining
- Integrated waist adjustment system
- 2 zipper pockets with warm, cozy fleece lining
- 2 map pockets with splashproof zippers on legs
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper and mesh backing
- Pre-shaped knee section
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from schoeller® keprotech®
- Snap button to adjust leg width for improved crampon compatibility
- Rear hems of trouser legs can be shortened with snap button to avoid damage when walking and to avoid catching in binding
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY
- 100% Polyester
Main Material - Face
- 100% Polyamide
- 100% Polyamide
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.