Free Standard shipping on orders of $50 or more
Smith Prospect Jr. Helmet Kids
Smith Prospect Jr. Helmet - Kids 20/21:
When your young ripper is as dedicated to the mountain as you are, gear that keeps pace with their skill set is just as important as gear that keeps pace with growth. The Smith Prospect Jr. helmet brings the latest impact protection with MIPS® and zonal Koroyd® for enhanced energy-absorbing coverage in the event of a crash. And so you can feel good about it lasting multiple seasons, our Grow With Me™ dual-stage liner system offers the broadest size range available in a kids' ski and snowboard helmet.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable.
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Grow With Me™ dual-stage liner system adapts to growing kids
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- 14 vents
- Plush, fuzzy lining adds warmth and comfort
- Youth-specific, removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth
- Weight (Size M, MIPS®): 16 oz / 450 g
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.