Helly Hansen Powderqueen 3.0 Jacket - Womens 20/21
Helly Hansen Powderqueen 3.0 Jacket - Womens 20/21:
Enjoy bottomless powder and smiles for breakfast, this fully insulated, longer cut and relaxed fitting jacket will be ready to join.
For all those days when you rule the mountain, the womens Powderqueen 3.0 Jacket has a utilitarian military look but still with the loved longer relaxed freeride fit to allow you to feel free and challenge the mountain. Built for joyful freeride days on big mountains, this highly-breathable, waterproof, PrimaLoft® insulated ski jacket in a relaxed fit keeps you protected while you find this new line. The high collar keeps you warm during cold lift rides and protected against deep powder. Hi vis details and brim will make sure your friends finds you in deep powder and the HELLY TECH® Performance 2L fabric in combination with Primaloft® Insulation and under arm ventilation zippers dramatically improves your comfort and will make sure to keep you dry, warm or cool depending on the conditions and intensity. We use premium freeride specific features throughout, including jacket-to-pant compatible powder skirts, higher collar, goggle shammy, and Recco® advanced rescue system.
Fiber Content: 70% Polyamide, 30% Polyester
- HELLY TECH® Professional fabric
- 2-layer construction
- Mélange Ripstop fabric
- LIFE POCKET™+™ with Aerogel Insulation
- Hi vis hood brim
- Fully seam sealed
- PrimaLoft® Black Eco Insulation 60g in body, 40g in sleeves and hood
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Under arm side ventilation zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Fusion modular system jacket to pant
- Attached powder skirt
- Helmet compatible hood with adjustment
- Dual hand warmer pockets and one chest pockets with LIFE POCKET™
- Wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski pass pocket
- YKK® Aqua guard™ water resistant zippers
Come to Christy Sports for the best ski and snowboard tunes around. Our expert technicians will get your equipment ready for your next day on the hill and most times we offer 24-hour (next day) service.
A custom boot fit elevates your comfort and performance. Before heading out, have a seat with an expert boot fitter at Christy Sports.
Everywhere you want to be
With more than 40 shops throughout the Rockies, Christy Sports is everywhere you want to ski and ride. Learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.